PTGui is software to create seamless panoramas from overlapping
images. PTGui originally started as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name) but over the
years has evolved into the most versatile image stitching software
. The process of combining
multiple overlapping images is called stitching, hence the term Image Stitching Software.
If you would like to try to stitch panoramic images, give PTGui a try. A free trial version can be
downloaded from this website. PTGui runs on Windows and Mac OS X.
Examples of images stitched with PTGui can be found in the Gallery on this website.
PTGui works with every camera and lens and it can stitch multiple rows of images. It also supports fisheye
lenses and can create 360 degree spherical panoramic images. PTGui gives a real time preview of the final results and allows hands-on
manipulation of the images.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports jpeg, tiff, png and bmp source images
- WYSIWYG Panorama editor for interactive editing and realtime preview
- Image Stitching software
- Supports many panoramic projections
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Includes spherical panorama viewer and web publishing tool
PTGui originally started as a G
nterface for Panorama Tools (hence the name). Over the years it has evolved into the most versatile stitching software. It easily gives you high quality stitched panoramas from overlapping images or photographs.
Stitched using PTGui: