is the art of creating panoramic images. Panorama photography is done by taking a
number of pictures from the same viewpoint and stitching them together in a photo stitching application
such as PTGui.
A sperical panorama is a panoramic image in which you can look around in the entire 360x180 sphere
around the camera.
PTGui is a (Windows) front end for the great Panorama Tools package, for creating panoramic pictures.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports jpeg, tiff, png and bmp source images
- WYSIWYG Panorama editor for interactive editing and realtime preview
- Panorama Photography
- Supports many panoramic projections
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Includes spherical panorama viewer and web publishing tool
PTGui originally started as a G
nterface for Panorama Tools (hence the name). Over the years it has evolved into the most versatile stitching software. It easily gives you high quality stitched panoramas from overlapping images or photographs.
Stitched using PTGui: