PTGui is panoramic stitching software for Windows and Mac OSX.
Originally developed as a G
nterface for P
ools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured
photo stitching application.
: PTGui and PTGui Pro 9.1.9
Layered HDR output, improved optimizer, many bug fixes, more...
Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image.
Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
- PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
- Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
- No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
- Virtually unlimited output size: create Gigapixel panoramas from hundreds of images!
- Layered output allows full control over the final stitched result
- PTGui stitches most panoramas fully automatically, but at the same time provides full manual control
over every single parameter. This enables stitching of 'difficult' scenes, where other programs fail.
- Full 16 bit workflow for best image quality
- all features...
Cathedral in Amiens, France, 6 images:
Stitched using PTGui:
(click on image for high resolution version)
See how to create a panorama using PTGui in the video tutorial
Visit the gallery
to see more examples of panoramas
created by users of PTGui.
Free trial version
You can try PTGui for free by downloading the trial version
The trial version of PTGui allows you to create panoramas of any size, from any number of images
but the created panorama will contain visible watermarks. Further, project files cannot be saved or exported from the trial
version. To remove these limitations purchase a license at the
If you encounter problems using PTGui, please check the Support section
on this site first.
For more information contact:
PTGui and PTGui Pro are products of New House Internet Services B.V., Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
© Copyright 2000-2014 New House Internet Services B.V. All rights reserved.