If you would like to create a panorama on Windows
, give PTGui a try. PTGui is a GUI application for Panorama
Tools, software to stitch panoramic images. Panorama Tools is probably the most versatile stitching software,
written by Helmut Dersch. Panorama Tools can be difficult to use and that's why PTGui was created.
With PTGui, creating high quality panoramic images is easy. To see how PTGui works, click on the Example button
on the left. A free trial version of PTGui Panorama for Windows is available: click on the Download button.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports jpeg, tiff, png and bmp source images
- WYSIWYG Panorama editor for interactive editing and realtime preview
- Panorama Windows
- Supports many panoramic projections
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Includes spherical panorama viewer and web publishing tool
PTGui originally started as a G
nterface for Panorama Tools (hence the name). Over the years it has evolved into the most versatile stitching software. It easily gives you high quality stitched panoramas from overlapping images or photographs.
Stitched using PTGui: