is the process of modifying the perspective of images and blending them,
so that the photographs can be aligned seamlessly. PTGui is image stitching software.
This requires that the images are corrected for barrel/pincussion distortion too. PTGui is a front end
for Panorama Tools, probably the most versatile Image Stitching software there is. Panorama Tools
can handle many types of images and image formats and uses high quality interpolators.
Panorama Tools can be difficult to use; therefore give PTGui a try if you want to do image stitching.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports JPeg, Tiff, Png and Bmp source images
- Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing
- Image Stitching
- Multi-threaded design: all image processing is performed in the background
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Lens database for easy retrieval of lens parameters
PTGui is a G
nterface for Panorama Tools,
Helmut Dersch's versatile panorama stitching software.
PTGui makes it easy to stitch images into high quality panoramas.
Stitched using PTGui: