is the process of modifying the perspective of images and blending them,
so that the photographs can be aligned seamlessly. PTGui is image stitching software.
This requires that the images are corrected for barrel/pincussion distortion too. PTGui started as a front end
for Panorama Tools, probably the most versatile Image Stitching software there is.
Over the years PTGui has evolved into a full featured, industry leading panoramic image stitching software.
It can handle many types of images and image formats and uses high quality interpolators.
Give PTGui a try if you want to do image stitching.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports jpeg, tiff, png and bmp source images
- WYSIWYG Panorama editor for interactive editing and realtime preview
- Image Stitching
- Supports many panoramic projections
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Includes spherical panorama viewer and web publishing tool
PTGui originally started as a G
nterface for Panorama Tools (hence the name). Over the years it has evolved into the most versatile stitching software. It easily gives you high quality stitched panoramas from overlapping images or photographs.
Stitched using PTGui: