PTGui is a front end for Panorama Tools, the image stitching software
written by Helmut Dersch.
With Panorama Tools you can assemble all kinds of panoramic images. This process is also known as
stitching, hence the term Image Stitching Software.
If you would like to try to stitch panoramic images, give PTGui a try. A free trial version can be
downloaded from this website. An example of a stitched image can be found by clicking on the Example
PTGui and Panorama Tools allow you to stitch almost any kind of images together to form 360 degree
and spherical panoramas. PTGui gives a real time preview of the final results and allows hands-on
manipulation of the images.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports JPeg, Tiff, Png and Bmp source images
- Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing
- Image Stitching software
- Multi-threaded design: all image processing is performed in the background
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Lens database for easy retrieval of lens parameters
PTGui is a G
nterface for Panorama Tools,
Helmut Dersch's versatile panorama stitching software.
PTGui makes it easy to stitch images into high quality panoramas.
Stitched using PTGui: