Use PTGui to create QTVR panoramas on Windows and Mac OS X. QTVR
is a format designed by Apple, for displaying spherical panoramic pictures in a webbrowser.
You can create a spherical panorama with PTGui
and convert it to Quicktime VR format, see the Tools menu in PTGui.
PTGui is panorama software that allows you to create multi row spherical panoramas.
The PTGui software can
be downloaded from this site. It uses high quality image transformations.
It can handle every imaginable lens type, can output to many formats and projections,
including 360-degree spherical and rectilinear ('flat') formats. It can even correct
lens distortion, use multiple rows of images and stitch tilted images.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports jpeg, tiff, png and bmp source images
- WYSIWYG Panorama editor for interactive editing and realtime preview
- Supports many panoramic projections
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Includes spherical panorama viewer and web publishing tool
PTGui originally started as a G
nterface for Panorama Tools (hence the name). Over the years it has evolved into the most versatile stitching software. It easily gives you high quality stitched panoramas from overlapping images or photographs.
Stitched using PTGui: