is the art of creating panoramic images. Panorama photography is done by taking a
number of pictures from the same viewpoint and stitching them together in a photo stitching application
such as PTGui.
A sperical panorama is a panoramic image in which you can look around in the entire 360x180 sphere
around the camera.
PTGui is a (Windows) front end for the great Panorama Tools package, for creating panoramic pictures.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports JPeg, Tiff, Png and Bmp source images
- Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing
- Panorama Photography
- Multi-threaded design: all image processing is performed in the background
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Lens database for easy retrieval of lens parameters
PTGui is a G
nterface for Panorama Tools,
Helmut Dersch's versatile panorama stitching software.
PTGui makes it easy to stitch images into high quality panoramas.
Stitched using PTGui: