If you would like to create a panorama on Windows
, give PTGui a try. PTGui is a GUI application for Panorama
Tools, software to stitch panoramic images. Panorama Tools is probably the most versatile stitching software,
written by Helmut Dersch. Panorama Tools can be difficult to use and that's why PTGui was created.
With PTGui, creating high quality panoramic images is easy. To see how PTGui works, click on the Example button
on the left. A free trial version of PTGui Panorama for Windows is available: click on the Download button.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports JPeg, Tiff, Png and Bmp source images
- Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing
- Panorama Windows
- Multi-threaded design: all image processing is performed in the background
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Lens database for easy retrieval of lens parameters
PTGui is a G
nterface for Panorama Tools,
Helmut Dersch's versatile panorama stitching software.
PTGui makes it easy to stitch images into high quality panoramas.
Stitched using PTGui: