PT Gui is a stitching software, for stiching photographs into panoramic images. PT Gui is actually spelled
as a single word: PTGui. PT Gui runs on Windows and Mac. A free trial version is available. The trial version
is fully functional, except for a visible watermark on the stitched output. The full version of PTGui can be purchased
on this website.
Don't forget to take a look in the PT Gui gallery, to get an impression what can be done with PTGui.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports jpeg, tiff, png and bmp source images
- WYSIWYG Panorama editor for interactive editing and realtime preview
- PT Gui
- Supports many panoramic projections
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Includes spherical panorama viewer and web publishing tool
PTGui originally started as a G
nterface for Panorama Tools (hence the name). Over the years it has evolved into the most versatile stitching software. It easily gives you high quality stitched panoramas from overlapping images or photographs.
Stitched using PTGui: