PT Gui is a stitching software, for stiching photographs into panoramic images. PT Gui is actually spelled
as a single word: PTGui. PT Gui runs on Windows and Mac. A free trial version is available. The trial version
is fully functional, except for a visible watermark on the stitched output. The full version of PTGui can be purchased
on this website.
Don't forget to take a look in the PT Gui gallery, to get an impression what can be done with PTGui.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports JPeg, Tiff, Png and Bmp source images
- Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing
- PT Gui
- Multi-threaded design: all image processing is performed in the background
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Lens database for easy retrieval of lens parameters
PTGui is a G
nterface for Panorama Tools,
Helmut Dersch's versatile panorama stitching software.
PTGui makes it easy to stitch images into high quality panoramas.
Stitched using PTGui: