If you are a serious panorama assembler, give PTGui a try now. PTGui allows you to assemble panoramas
giving a real time preview in the panorama editor window. PTGui is the panorama assembler software
of choice for many image stitchining professionals.
With PTGui, high resolution panoramas can be assembled in minutes. PTGui is easy
to use and not expensive.
If you would like to try to stitch panoramic images, give PTGui a try. A free trial version can be
downloaded from this website. An example of a stitched image can be found by clicking on the Example
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports jpeg, tiff, png and bmp source images
- WYSIWYG Panorama editor for interactive editing and realtime preview
- Panorama Assembler
- Supports many panoramic projections
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Includes spherical panorama viewer and web publishing tool
PTGui originally started as a G
nterface for Panorama Tools (hence the name). Over the years it has evolved into the most versatile stitching software. It easily gives you high quality stitched panoramas from overlapping images or photographs.
Stitched using PTGui: