If you are a serious panorama assembler, give PTGui a try now. PTGui allows you to assemble panoramas
giving a real time preview in the panorama editor window. PTGui is the panorama assembler software
of choice for many image stitchining professionals.
PTGui is a front end for Panorama Tools, Helmut Dersch powerful, but difficult to use panorama
assembler software. With PTGui, high resolution panoramas can be assembled in minutes. PTGui is easy
to use and not expensive.
If you would like to try to stitch panoramic images, give PTGui a try. A free trial version can be
downloaded from this website. An example of a stitched image can be found by clicking on the Example
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports JPeg, Tiff, Png and Bmp source images
- Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing
- Panorama Assembler
- Multi-threaded design: all image processing is performed in the background
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Lens database for easy retrieval of lens parameters
PTGui is a G
nterface for Panorama Tools,
Helmut Dersch's versatile panorama stitching software.
PTGui makes it easy to stitch images into high quality panoramas.
Stitched using PTGui: