PTGui is a photo stiching
application, a front end for the stitcher of Panorama Tools. Photo stiching
correcting images, such that they can be assembled into panoramic images. A panoramic image consists of
several images aligned such that they match exactly. It will look like an image shot with a wide angle
What is the difference between PTGui and other stiching software? First PTGui is not a stitcher by itself; rather
it is a front end for Panorama Tools. More specifically it is a front end for PTStitcher, the stitcher
of Panorama Tools. Although its features are numerous, Panorama Tools can be difficult to use and
that's why PTGui was written. PTGui provides an easy to use
point-and-click interface and hides all Panorama Tools' scripting commands from the user.
PTGui is a (Windows) front end for the great Panorama
Tools package, for creating panoramic pictures. If you want to stitch panoramic images, Panorama Tools
is the best photo stiching software there is.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports JPeg, Tiff, Png and Bmp source images
- Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing
- Multi-threaded design: all image processing is performed in the background
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Lens database for easy retrieval of lens parameters
PTGui is a G
nterface for Panorama Tools,
Helmut Dersch's versatile panorama stitching software.
PTGui makes it easy to stitch images into high quality panoramas.
Stitched using PTGui: