PTGui is panorama stitching software for Windows
, software for stitching photographs into panoramic images.
Creating a panorama is easy: load your images, align them using control points and
output a panoramic image in any desired resolution.
PTGui runs on any Windows version.
PTGui is a Windows front end application for Panorama Tools.
A free trial version of the PTGui stitching software can be downloaded from this site: press the download
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports JPeg, Tiff, Png and Bmp source images
- Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing
- Panorama Software Windows
- Multi-threaded design: all image processing is performed in the background
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Lens database for easy retrieval of lens parameters
PTGui is a G
nterface for Panorama Tools,
Helmut Dersch's versatile panorama stitching software.
PTGui makes it easy to stitch images into high quality panoramas.
Stitched using PTGui: