Thank you for visiting www.ptgui.com. This site is operated by:
New House Internet Services B.V.
van Aerssenlaan 11
NL-3039 KB, Rotterdam
Collection of Information
- If you place an order, we need to collect your name, address, email address and payment information to process your order. We will use this information to send you the product you purchased, or to contact you regarding issues related to your purchase. We may share this information with third parties (such as payment processors) for the purpose of fulfilling your order. We will never share customer data with other parties for marketing purposes. Tax laws in The Netherlands require us to keep customer data on file.
- If you purchase a software license from us, we may keep a copy of your license key on file for your convenience. This allows you to retrieve your license key should you loose it.
- For every software download from our website we keep a record of IP address, software version, user agent and registration key. This data is a.o. used for statistical purposes and to protect us against software piracy.
- When you download software from our website we may ask you for your name and email address to subscribe to our mailing list. Providing this information is optional. The mailing list is limited to 6 emails per year and you can unsubscribe at any time. We will not share this data with third parties unless forced by applicable law.
- All access to this website is logged; this data may be used for statistical purposes. If we share this information with third parties we will do so either in aggregate form, or remove any user identifying data (such as IP addresses).
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted at http://www.ptgui.com/privacypolicy.html.