PTGui is panorama creation software. Panorama software
comes in many forms. Such as single-row automatic stitching programs.
While these are great for creating simple cylindrical panoramas, they often have difficulties
in stitching scenes with little detail, or scenes with moving subjects in it. Furthermore
such panoramic images lack the ability to look up and down.
More advanced software allows the creation of multi row panoramas. By layering more than one row
on top of each other, the panoramic view can be extended upwards and downwards.
PTGui is panorama software that allows you to create multi row spherical panoramas.
Actually PTGui is a front end for Panorama Tools, Helmut Dersch powerful panoramic imaging software.
PTGui makes it easy to use the otherwise difficult to use Panorama Tools. The PTGui software can
be downloaded from this site.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports JPeg, Tiff, Png and Bmp source images
- Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing
- Panorama Software
- Multi-threaded design: all image processing is performed in the background
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Lens database for easy retrieval of lens parameters
PTGui is a G
nterface for Panorama Tools,
Helmut Dersch's versatile panorama stitching software.
PTGui makes it easy to stitch images into high quality panoramas.
Stitched using PTGui: